Atelier de L’Armée AW13 Lookbook
Following my previous interview with Atelier de L’Armée founders Elza & Joost where I showed my love for their outstanding project, it has become a daily routine to browse their website looking for the latest bags, leather goods and vintage finds. Making use of this unique combination along with spot on styling and photography, here’s their latest lookbook…
love love love this
My kinda man
(Source: atelierdelarmee.com, via coldwindandiron)
"1. Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
2. Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow through.
3. Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
4. Let someone know you’re not interested.
5. Actually “hang out sometime.”
6. Be a little more honest.
7. Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
8. Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
9. Give more genuine complements.
10. Have more patience while waiting in lines."
YOU ARE ALLOWED TO FEEL CUTE AND MAJESTIC AND YOU ARE ALLOWED TO STATE IT WHENEVER YOU FUCKING PLEASE!! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVING SELF-CONFIDENCE AND ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU DIFFERENT IS A FUCKWIDGET GO FORTH AND BE ADORABLE